Valkyrie Fleurs®,(“we” or “us”) is committed to privacy and will only use the personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you provide in accordance with the terms outlined below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are small data files stored on your web browser or on your device that allows us to recognize your computer or device when you visit the Site by associating identification numbers with other user information you have provided us. Some cookies will remain on the hard drive of your computer or device for the duration of your browser or user session, while others will remain until deleted by you. You may also be able to configure your computer or device to limit the collection of these “cookies,” but that limitation may also limit our ability to provide all the services or functionality of the Site. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and Paypal information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect and use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to fulfill orders, process payment, and arrange for shipping;
- to communicate with you;
- to personalize user experience;
- in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- to improve our Site;
- screen for potential risk and fraud;
- to improve customer service;
- to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature; and
- for direct marketing and e-marketing purposes including the sharing of Personal Information with our affiliates or third parties unless you specifically request that it not be used for that purpose.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also may disclose your Personal Information:
- if, in our reasonable judgment, it is necessary to enforce compliance with our internal policies or to protect our Site, customers, or others;
- to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of our assets;
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We use methods to protect your Personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we consider these policies and procedures to be adequate, there is still a risk that your Personal Information could be misappropriated. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information. If you have any questions about security on the site, contact us at email@example.com
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 13 are expressly prohibited from submitting any Personal Information to us through the Site. If you believe a child has provided us with information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.
[Re: Privacy Compliance]
Valkyrie Fleurs®, PO BOX 5345 PINE MOUNTAIN CLUB, CA 93222